Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] FIC: Character Traits [Rogue] PG

  • Chenin23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2000
      Kate,
      That was hysterical! Poor Rogue having to deal with Logan's personality
      quirks<g>. I hope you write again very soon, you're very talented.

      Tina
    • Elizabeth
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 21, 2000
        Kate,

        "Character Traits" was wonderful! I'm looking forward to your next fic :-)

        Elizabeth

        theglobe.com
        Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
        http://www.theglobe.com