My Deja Vu Fic

  • groovekat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2000
      Of course why did I think I could send off a fic without a hitch. When I cut
      and pasted the Author, rating disclaimer, ect, to the second part of the
      story, I accidentally forgot to change the Part to 2 of 2. So on the second
      part I sent out it says 1 of 2, it should say 2/2. Confusing much? I dunno if
      anyone caught that but I did, *of course* after I sent it. Sorry about that.

      *cringes in embarasment*

      ~kitty