Fic: " Needing You" (1/6) PG [ Scott/Rogue, Jean]

  • neh@post10.tele.dk
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Hi you all,
      Hum, what do we have here?
      "Needing You" -sequel to " Touching You" . And yes, it is the one with
      Scott/Rogue.
      This probably isn´t what you expected. ( Unless your mind works like
      mine and believe me; then you´re got a problem!)
      Warning: I don`t hate Bobby but I needed someone in that role I gave him.
      Bobby fans; try and forgive me, okay?
      I have a e-mail address and it´s :
      neh@...
      You could e-mail me, you know? Give me some feedback?? What do you think?
      Want to take the time to make a girl real happy?

      Needing You By Nadja Lee 18/11/00
      Disclaimer: “X-men” and all the characters here belong to Marvel , 20
      Century Fox and I intend no infringement, this is a piece of amateur fan
      fiction, and I make no money of it.
      Only the original idea contained within this work is the property of the
      author. Please do not copy this story to any website or archive without
      permission of the author.
      Timeline: Set after the movie
      Universe: Set in the movie universe. Only the movie NOT the book that goes
      with it!
      Pairing: Scott/Rogue
      will they get?
      Archiving: Want, ASK, take, have.
      Feedback: Yes, please. My e-mail address is neh@....
      Rating: PG
      Dedicated to: All the wonderful people who gave me feedback on “Touching
      You” This one is for you and made because of you. Hope you like!
      Author’s note: Sequel to “ Touching You”
      *mmmm * is telepathically thoughts spoken in the mind. “ mmmmm ” is
      spoken out loud.
      Part 1:
      “ We are here,” Scott said as they drove through the gates to
      Xavier´s school.
      “ Hum?” Rogue uttered sleepily and woke up. She looked out the window
      and did indeed see the big building. A frown covered her brow.
      “ Something wrong?” Scott asked worried as he noticed her thoughtful
      expression.
      “ Ah was just thinking what the others will say,” she admitted and
      gave him a small smile.
      “ What ever happens, we’re together. That’s the important thing”
      Scott said softly and caressed her cheek. Rogue nodded.
      “ Yeah” They came to a halt outside the Mansion and Xavier came out to
      great them, using his telepathy to let his wheelchair fly over the steeps.
      “ Welcome back. You have been sorely missed” Xavier said as he landed
      next to them.
      “ Thank you,” Scott said and smiled at him. He’s in such a good
      mood. I have never seen him smile this much. Rogue was good for him, Xavier
      thought warmly.
      “ Sir, I would like you to be the first to know…” Scott drew Rogue
      into an embrace and gave her a quick kiss. “ … that Rogue and me are
      getting married” His voice sounded happy and in control but Rogue knew how
      much Xavier`s blessing would mean to him.
      “ I’m pleased. Congratulations,” Xavier said warmly and shook first
      Scott’s and then Rogue’s hand. Even though Rogue was no telepath she
      felt Scott’s happiness at his accept.
      “ Thank you”