Feedback For recent S/J fics

  • Ali Malik
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2000
      Disclaimer : First off I ve subscribed to many mailing lists and i feel too
      lazy to sort
      through them and figure out which story is from which so if u're from
      one
      mailing list and havent heard of a story i just feedbacked it's likely
      on
      another list. Second I am a scott-jean fan so u'll definatly see whole
      lot of
      prejiduce in their favour. Third i have little talent at critique and
      little
      experiance at feedbacking so some of my feedback may seem a bit skimpy,
      apologies in advance.

      1- Shattered Dreams By: Yann : The author may remember that me from a
      feedback earlier halfway
      through the story, It definatlly did not end the way i thought
      Very cool fic, my eyes nearly popped out when i frst read Zoe
      stating her relationship to Scott. May be you could write one
      set in the past really exploring their relationship?
      2- Forgotten Christmas By scentofnightjasmine: Good fic, explores the s/j
      relationship very
      well. Good work.
      3- The Best Christmas Ever & 1 year later By Becky: Didn't really go in to
      the emotions/heads
      of S/J and a bit smutty but I Like Smutt So I like
      these fics, how about one set
      five years from now?
      4- Twists of Fate By Khylea: Now this was a really really great fic. Jean's
      feellings and past were very much gone into and explored. Hope to see
      more of the
      same quality & type. Maybe one of Scott's feelings?
      5- Beneath the Floor Boards & Please Get Well By L.Burke: Beneath the
      floorbords was a great
      fic. Slims relationships to each of the xmen was
      very well shown(I'm also glad you remembered
      Kitty). Hope to see what logan's present was and
      may u could bring him back at the same time?
      Please get well was humous. I especially like the
      line about the snow woman in scott's bed. Hope to
      see sequal soon.
      6- Undying Love By Michael O'Leary: Very good fic. I really hope he does
      come back, You left a
      good opening with Sinister in the end, so do u intend some
      sort of sequal?

      Well that's all for now, more fics = more feedback

      Ali