OT: My Site has moved

  • R T
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2000
      Just to let everyone know... Lady Yann's X- Men Page
      has moved! You can check out the site at

      http://ladyyannsxmenpage.homestead.com/index.html

      I want to take the time to thank all of the wonderful
      writers that have allowed me to post their stories to
      my site. You guys are wonderful!

      If I have posted your story but you don't see your
      e-mail address just let me know. I would be more than
      happy in making sure that I do my part, so that you
      get your well deserved feedback. If I have made a
      mistake in anything just let me know I will be more
      then happy in correcting it.

      =====
      Peace and Love,
      Yann

      Peace and love starts with one person holding a kind hand out to another. Have you loved your nieghbor today?
      Lady Yann's X-Men http://ladyyannsxmenpage.homestead.com/index.html

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/