Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Have you considered combining these two lists?

  • groovekat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      In a message dated 7/31/00 4:25:17 PM !!!First Boot!!!, sckielle@...
      writes:

      << Does anyone else out there think this is a good idea, or have I pushed my
      nose in where it didn't belong? I only mention it because if I owned one of
      these two lists, I'd go for it in a heartbeat. <Homer Simpson voice>
      Mmmm...one huge moviefic list... :)

      Big fan of ya both here,

      I'm all up in the agreement. I feel kinda guilty sending out my fics to
      both lists because i'm pretty sure that everyone is on both, but I wanna get
      the few that maybe aren't.

      ~kitty