Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Have you considered combining these two lists?

  • DragonKiss2134@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
      Well, I'm definitely on like four lists that get the same fic, so having
      these two combined...... well I don't want to alienate anybody..... but why
      not? Course it's up to the moderators.......

      Darien a.k.a. Bright Eyes or Sapphire
    • groovekat@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2000
        In a message dated 7/31/00 4:25:17 PM !!!First Boot!!!, sckielle@...
        writes:

        << Does anyone else out there think this is a good idea, or have I pushed my
        nose in where it didn't belong? I only mention it because if I owned one of
        these two lists, I'd go for it in a heartbeat. <Homer Simpson voice>
        Mmmm...one huge moviefic list... :)

        Big fan of ya both here,

        I'm all up in the agreement. I feel kinda guilty sending out my fics to
        both lists because i'm pretty sure that everyone is on both, but I wanna get
        the few that maybe aren't.

        ~kitty