challenge

  • Katarina Hj�rpe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2000
      I've noticed (with some help from Dymphna) that there are next to no
      Scott/Xavier slash stories online. Yes, I admit, a relationship like that
      would be next to incestuous, but I still think it might be well worth
      reading. So I challenge you all to write a story in which the two of them
      hit it off as lovers. Mere thinking does not count. It doesn't have to be
      fleshy, but some amount of close encounter is required. Write. Now.

      Katta

      "She has a personal style, some people like it, others tend to get wild"
      Got to check me out? Here's where to find me!
      http://www.geocities.com/katta_hj

      committed Ikeotic and card-carrying Buckette
      Cute guys go spikey when they sneeze (denying the death of the Dublin
      Darling)
      Supporting PETS (People for the Ethical Treatment of Scott)
      Devoted to Spike and Lynda - because they both want the last word

    • Donna S Gowdy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
        Hey its my birthday so as a present could someone make a fanfiction for
        this challenge?
        --Angel and X-men the movie crossover
        --Cordelia Chase and Jean Grey centered fanfiction, but not that way as
        best friends.
        --Pairing: A love triangle with Cordelia in the middle. Who ever you
        want. A other love triangle that must have Jean in the middle with Logan
        and Scott fighting for her.
        --No slash
        --No Rogue of Buffy. Sorry, but they are to often in fanfiction.
        --Any Rating
        --Someone saying, "But I will always love you." and "I need you more
        than I ever wanted to."
        --Someone almost dying.
        --Someone asking God for help.
        --pregnancy
        --wedding
        --A lot of girl talk, jealousy, broken hearts, and crying.
        --A really Big fight in a thunder Storm.
        --Childhood flashback
        --Really long fanfiction
        -Browny Points-
        --Song fix with Dido or Madonna
        --Collage (I love them)
        --Xander coming to Manchester befriending Logan!
        I know this is long, but if someone made this into a fanfiction I would
        be one happy puppy!
        Sincerely,
        Stacey