Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] FIC: Conflict and Friction (1/1) G

  • groovekat@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2000
      Hey, I really like this. It has me interested in Scotts realtionship with
      Doc. Is he *always* uptight. Or does he ever unwind when around her. Does he
      show her how much he loves her...or does he just assume that she knows...
      hmmm..DANGIT! Now I'm gonna be writing til 4...-sigh-Good job though, this
      was really cool.

      ~kitty
      keeper of Wolverines ticklish spot.