Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] FIC: Character Traits [Rogue] PG

  • SugarHi679@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20, 2000
      Wowie! I'm so impressed! You did that absolutley fabulously. It was
      hilarious, and just so fabulous. Can't wait for more!
      Ashley
    • Chenin23@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20, 2000
        Kate,
        That was hysterical! Poor Rogue having to deal with Logan's personality
        quirks<g>. I hope you write again very soon, you're very talented.

        Tina
      • Elizabeth
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 21, 2000
          Kate,

          "Character Traits" was wonderful! I'm looking forward to your next fic :-)

          Elizabeth

          theglobe.com
          Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
          http://www.theglobe.com