Of updates and new fanfic...

  • .-= Kielle =-.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2000
      Just a quick note to let y'all know: not only have I updated
      the X-Men Moviefic site, but I'm proud to be able to offer a
      sneak peek at several stories which, to my knowledge, have
      not yet appeared on any other list or website. Get Somer
      Rahne's original fic explaining how the X-Men knew where to
      find Rogue in Canada in the first place...or Peachy's
      gripping new story arc in which Truly Horrible Things happen
      to a certain southern belle!

      I humbly beg the moderator's forgiveness for plugging my own
      site here -- I would crosspost them to this list but I don't
      have the authors' permission, and I just HATE the thought of
      these stories going unread. So when you get the chance, go

      http://www.subreality.com/movieverse.htm

      If you haven't bookmarked it or signed into my Mind-It box,
      I really recommend that you do because I've been updating
      almost daily so far with lots of stuff from all OVER the web.

      And again, if you're setting up a x-movie-oriented fanfic
      site of your own, please consider joining the Ring O' X-Men
      Moviefic at http://www.subreality.com/roxmm.htm! We need
      two more links to go public on Webring! This is me begging!
      Pathetic, ain't it? ;)

      Cheers,
      .-=K=-.

      PS: Say...this list just topped 100 users! YAY!