question to members

  • Peachy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000
      hello out there in X fandom...I, Peachy, just got yahoo instant
      messenger. thanks to all those who replied to my ICQ, it's been fun
      chatting and getting to know the readers and writers. I would like
      to extend the same question to all Yahoo IM users...
      If want to chat anytime jsut let me know your name and I'll give ya a
      buzz!

      :o)

      Peachy