OT: Thinking of starting two new lists

  • Jaded512@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000
      Hello all,
      Since today here in the states it's election day I think I'll have
      an election of my own. I decided I wasn't running myself ragged enough
      between home, school, work, and writing so I decided to start two new
      lists. They would both be Storm centered.

      LogO: A list for Ororo/Logan shippers

      and

      SumMun: For Storm/Ororo and Scott/Cyclops 'shippers

      So what do you all think? If I get more than 5 votes for either or to
      have both lists than I'll start them,
      since it is an election I would appreciate it if votes were sent in
      off-list. :-)

      Robin

      The human race is faced with a cruel choice: work or daytime television.
      Unknown

      Perhaps, after all, America never has been discovered. I myself would
      say that it had merely been detected.
      Oscar Wilde

      I would rather be a coward than brave because people hurt you when you
      are brave.
      E. M. Forster, as a small child

      Conscience is the inner voice that warns us that someone might be
      looking.
      H. L. Mencken (1880-1956)

      If confusion is the first step to knowledge, I must be a genius.
      Larry Leissner

      If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?
      Vince Lombardi