Fic: Night Visits: Communion (6/6) [L/R]

  • Victoria P.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000
      Disclaimers etc. in part 1.

      The short, but sweet [I hope] ending...

      Night Visits

      6. Communion

      Rogue was tired. The wedding had gone off without a hitch. Scott and
      Jean were on their way to the Four Seasons, where they'd spend their
      wedding night before heading to Florence in the morning.

      She stood at the window, watching the caterers dismantle the pavilion
      in the garden.

      "Come to bed, Marie," Logan said from behind her.

      "It was so beautiful, wasn't it?" she sighed.

      His eyes never left her. "You were, darlin'. You put even the bride
      to shame."

      She grinned, secure in his love for her, and glided toward the bed.
      "You ain't seen nothin' yet, sugar," she drawled, removing the lacy
      pegnoir she wore, revealing a sheer black body stocking that covered
      her completely, leaving her free to be touched.

      He growled and pulled her down into his arms. He was still awed and
      humbled by her love for him, and he never missed a chance to show her
      how he felt. She giggled as his hands roamed her body, and his breath
      tickled her ear. He told her about another dream he'd had, and they
      set about making it come true.

      ~End~