ADMIN: PLEASE READ

  • Kate Andrews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 9:05 PM
      Hi everyone. I don't wanna be a hard ass, but lately I've noticed a small
      surge in brief feedback being sent to the list. I wanna nip it in the bud.
      Please send the lovely words, but send them to the _author_, and not to the
      list. If we're not careful, it's easy for a great forum for stories and
      talk to turn into a mailbox choking, 50 message a day series of "I liked,
      please write more." Please be more careful when hitting your reply. :)
      Discussion, critique, plot questions, story ideas, requests for movie
      scripts, etc, all very cool for the list, though, and way more than welcome.
      :)

      And on a less pissy note, I got a tip on a lovely text editor that converts
      stories to html in no time flat, so the list site
      (www.geocities.com/xmenmoviefanfic) should be up to date regarding stories
      in another two days or so.

      Kate