OT: Archivist (& Webmistress) Day

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Hi all,

      *Very* off topic (and a bit late), but I'd like to wish all the archivists
      a belated Happy Archivists Day (from Nov. 1) and the gals a Happy
      Webmistress Day (Nov 6), in particular Melissa, Kate, and Kielle. The
      effort you all put into the XMMFFC and the Movieverse archives shows, and
      the result is outstanding - three huge cheers from this corner. :)

      And for all the other archivists/webmistresses... <stands up, applauding>
      The work isn't ignored, and is very much appreciated - I visit 'em all
      regularly, even if I am completely lousy with feedback. <slaps wrist>

      Sarah
      back to lurking