Storm's Pendant

  • s.chester
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2000
      Hey, can anyone tell me where I can get that cool pendant that Storm wore in the movie, or if not that exact one, maybe a nice-looking reproduction? I have looked at every site I can think of that has X-men merchandise and I can't find one that sells those. Would appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks a bunch. Feel free to email me directly: sl_chester@... Thanks again! - Shannon