FIC: Fire and Ice 1/? (pg to r)

  • marie/ rogue
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2000
      Well, here is the beginning of my next story. Let me know what you guys
      think. I am not sure if I should continue or scrap it and start over. This
      is truely a case of feedback being the deciding factor of a story's fate.

      Title: Fire and Ice
      Author: Tanya Miller
      Rating: R to NC-17 to be safe
      Disclaimer: Not mine. Except for Sarah. Marvel and Fox own all recognisable
      characters

      ~*~

      "Bobby! Please tell me! Come on! What is the surprise?" Sarah begged.

      Bobby reached out a hand to steady her when she stumbled slightly.
      "Careful!"

      "How can I be careful when you have me blindfolded?!" Sarah teased. "Come
      on, please tell me what the blindfold is for?"

      "You'll see...."

      "No I won't." Sarah joked, pointing to the blindfold

      "Funny....ok....We're here." Bobby reached out and untied Sarah's blindfold.
      Her eyes widened at the sight before her. The entire room was softly lit by
      candles, and there was this beautiful soft music playing. Sarah felt her eyes
      fill up.

      "Hey...why are you crying? I'm sorry! Did I do something wrong? I thought
      you would like this....."

      Laying a finger over Bobby's lips to silence him, Sarah smiled. "I love it,
      Bobby. It's beautiful." Leaning forward, she kissed him. "Thank you. I
      love my surprise."

      Bobby felt himself relax and wrapped his arms around her. He claimed her lips
      once more. Kissing her gently, he let his hands rest at her waist.

      Sarah pulled back, pulling him toward the bed. "Bobby, I trust you." Sitting
      at the foot, she reached out, grabbing his shirt, pulling him toward her.
      "Come here" Giving one hard tug, she caused him to tumble onto the bed.
      Leaning over him, Sarah kissed him passionately, her hands resting on his
      chest.

      "You know I think your are a bit overdressed. Let me fix that." Grasping the
      edges of his shirt she pulled, the buttons flying. Smiling at the look on
      Bobby's face, Sarah leaned in and whispered in his ear. "Are you going to
      make me do everything here?"

      Bobby smiled up at her before flipping them both over quick enough to get a
      surprised squeal from Sarah. "I wouldn't dream of it."

      ~*~