  • Jaguarita J. H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 4:37 PM
      Title: Because
      Author: Ephiney
      E-mail: ephiney@...
      Disclaimer: I own Delphi. That's it. Everyone else belongs to Marvel and
      the man she loves.
      Rating: PG13

      Ah, hello Miss Stephan. I'm glad you could take the time to come to my
      office today.

      No. This isn't about your project last semmester. Your B stands. This is
      about your behavior yesterday when we went to the mall.

      So you don't know what I'm talking about, huh? Why do I find that hard to
      believe? You can't possibly think that I wouldn't notice how you hang off of

      Oh, I was willing to let it pass. If it had been the first time. Kurt might
      think it's funny, but I don't.

      I want you to keep your hands and your cute little commentary to yourself,
      Amanda. As Rogue would say, stay away from my man.

      Why, yes, now that you mention it I am worried. A little insecurity is a
      good thing every now and then. Keeps you from getting cocky.

      I've already spoken with Kurt. I *know* nothing is going to happen between
      you if he has anything to say about it, but I've known too many girls like
      you before to just let this go any longer.

      No, I haven't gone to the Professor or Jean about this. Stay away from Kurt
      and I won't have to talk to either of them. I will point out that your
      behavior hasn't gone unnoticed by the rest of the faculty, but they're
      allowing me to handle this.

      You just don't get it, little girl. I don't care what happens to me. I've
      survived broken hearts before, and I'm not going to let Kurt suffer through
      one. Not that *you* could take him away from me, but stranger things have

      My own age? You really haven't been paying attention around here have you?
      The age difference between me and Kurt is the smallest of all the couples
      here at Xavier's. Jean is five years older than Scott. Everett is three
      years older than Jubilee. Pytor is six years older than Kitty, and Logan is
      old enough to be Rogue's grandfather. Two years is nothing around here, much
      less anywhere else.

      Oh, please, you're fifteen years old. Even if he was interested, Kurt
      wouldn't lay a hand on you.

      First of all, because he's a gentleman. Second, he's not interested in
      children. Third, he has a real woman to come home to at night.

      Why? Because he is my heart, my soul, and the reason I stick around this
      place even though I'm risking my neck just as a teacher here.

      Fine. But I did warn you, Amanda. Now, get out of my office.