META: Ack! Seeking the author of "The Catastrophe"...

  • Kielle !
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2000
      Who sent me "The Catastrophe, aka Cats Do Fall In Autumn"? I've lost your
      e-mail and cannot archive the story without your contact info! (The lesson
      today, folks, is to make absolutely sure that you've put your name and
      e-mail address in the body of the story/post itself as well as in the
      subject line...never assume your reader will have all of the original
      headers... Not making fun of the person who sent me this story, this was my
      fault for losing the e-mail, but it's a useful tangent to know. ;)

      .-=K=-.

      http://profiles.msn.com