Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] FIC: Character Traits [Rogue] PG

  • nosexy4u@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 20 11:34 AM
      wow. i thought this was really good. i liked it a lot. wow. im in shock. its
      so good. now, if only i had a fourth of your writing talent, then i might be
      able to do something with some of the ideas i got. keep it up.
      Annie
    • SugarHi679@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 20 12:49 PM
        Wowie! I'm so impressed! You did that absolutley fabulously. It was
        hilarious, and just so fabulous. Can't wait for more!
        Ashley
      • Chenin23@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 20 5:05 PM
          Kate,
          That was hysterical! Poor Rogue having to deal with Logan's personality
          quirks<g>. I hope you write again very soon, you're very talented.

          Tina
        • Elizabeth
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 21 4:11 AM
            Kate,

            "Character Traits" was wonderful! I'm looking forward to your next fic :-)

            Elizabeth

            theglobe.com
            Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
            http://www.theglobe.com