Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] META: It's Archivists Appreciation Day!

  • Katarina Hj�rpe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
      In that case, I want to thank you, and the official site owners, and Natas,
      and both the slash archives I have found so far (really lovely) and if the
      Itty Bitty archivists reads this I want to thank her too. :-)
      Time to go pet archivists in some of the other fandoms...
      Katta

      http://profiles.msn.com