META: It's Archivists Appreciation Day!

  • Kielle !
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2000
      Please hit http://www.subreality.com/archday.htm for details -- we do this
      twice a year, and if enough readers lend a hand it's a real treat for those
      hard-working people who bring all those good stories to you!

      I know it's a bit late in the day to announce this, so if you can't get to
      it until tomorrow or the day after or whenever, that's okay too. Just let
      'em know you care! It's easy and it only takes a few minutes and you'll
      make someone smile. Try to aim for at least three someones!

      .-=K=-.

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Katarina Hj�rpe
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2000
        In that case, I want to thank you, and the official site owners, and Natas,
        and both the slash archives I have found so far (really lovely) and if the
        Itty Bitty archivists reads this I want to thank her too. :-)
        Time to go pet archivists in some of the other fandoms...
        Katta

        http://profiles.msn.com