Something funny from "The Far Side"

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2000
      Hello all,
      I just poked my head up to mention something funny I found on a Far
      Side calender. This calender mentions things that happened on a
      specific date in history. This clip/quote was from October 5.
      (Sorry for the cross-post if you're getting this more than once, but
      I don't know who's on what list.)

      1900 - "Frued publishes *The Interpretation of Dreams*, speculating
      that dreams represent repressed sexual desires. Today's popular view
      is that dreams are the brain's way of checking itself out. (Next
      time you dream that wolverines have chased you into a movie theater
      were everyone has only one eye, remember it's just your brain going
      "testing, one, two, . . . testing . . .")."

      I read this and thought immediately of our favorite movie. Okay,
      now to go back into hibernation (or hiding, whichever comes first to
      mind) until the next time.
      Elizabeth