Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] FYI

  • Joanne Van Vranken
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
      Hey everyone, Peachy is referring to the Wolverine X- Fiction site story in
      the round. The story stalled last week and I know everyone is really
      anxious to see it pick up again. If you think you can help take a peek at
      http://www.coolboard.com/boardshow.cfm?mb=39915937884273

      Cheers,
      Joanne

      http://profiles.msn.com