FYI

  • Peachy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
      I read somewhere people were working on a fic by passing it around to
      different authors to add on. If anyone needs an extra hand I'd be
      happy to help out in it's creation. just seom FYI...

      peachy
      :o)
    • Joanne Van Vranken
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2000
        Hey everyone, Peachy is referring to the Wolverine X- Fiction site story in
        the round. The story stalled last week and I know everyone is really
        anxious to see it pick up again. If you think you can help take a peek at
        http://www.coolboard.com/boardshow.cfm?mb=39915937884273

        Cheers,
        Joanne

        http://profiles.msn.com