My Gemini Series

  • marie/ rogue
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Hi guys,

      Well due to a minor problem, which goes by the name of Emily (my little
      sister), I have lost my completed story that I was all set to send out. Part
      7 of Gemini took me forever to write and I am going to try to rewrite it from
      memory but I know that it won't be as good as I had hoped. I had decided to
      take the time to work on it and polish it up for you. So I was holding on to
      it to send all at once instead of a part every couple of days. Hopefully, it
      will be quiet tonight at work and I can get some of it for you. Wish me luck.
      And some patience so that I don't kill Emily would be good too.

      Tanya