X-Men Movie release date!!

  • hafthand@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      For those of you who don't know, the X-men movie will be coming to video
      rental stores on Nov. 21. All of you who have access to a DVD player should
      consider renting the DVD. The DVD will have deleted scenes, outakes (which I
      personally can't wait to see) and added sequences with comments from the
      director and actors. Just thought I would get the word out!!!
      Ally