Story Idea(s) for anyone

  • hanscomd@husson.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2000
      Hi there.

      As some of you already know, I am not a writer (nor particularly
      creative) and can only occaisionally come up with a bit of an
      idea/dialogue/scene while daydreaming at work (oops, didn't say
      that!), listening to music, or reading the great fiction you all are
      writing. But the following storyline has stuck with me the past week
      so I thought I would post it here to see if anyone more talented than
      me (so that means everyone) would like to make something of it.

      Storyline: Logan has been back for awhile. He has feelings for, and
      realizes he has feelings for, Marie but hasn't acted on them. He
      hasn't felt any urgent need to do so because he knows she has a crush
      on him (Jean's movie reference). He's taking her feelings for him
      for granted--big mistake. Gambit enters the scene and sweeps Marie
      off her feet (for real). Logan suddenly has competition and he's
      shocked. How does he compete to win Marie back? He can't compete
      with Gambit in the romance, sweet-talking department (can't see Logan
      doing that anyway), but that's exactly what is intriguing Marie.
      What does Logan do to win Marie's love, because I definetly want them
      to end up together--eventually.

      I see the potential for humor, angst, romance. A story combining all
      three, or various versions concentrating on one emotion or the other,
      depending on how the authors feel.

      I'm still in the process of reading past months' fiction and posts,
      so if this idea has been done a hundred times already, please excuse
      me and point me in the right direction so I can read the stories.
      Thanks.

      One last thing, if Donna reads this, how about another installment to
      her "Red Shoe Diaries" series that could be a thank-you letter to
      Jake from Logan & Marie for bringing them together.

      Anyway, keep those great stories coming. They are really appreciated.

      Diane Hanscom
      Brewer, ME
      hanscomd@h...