New member checking in

  • Siubhan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2000
      Spyke recommended this list to me, but I wanted to do a quick check to see
      if I'm writing the kind of fic you guys are actually into. I skimmed the
      archives and saw mostly good guy pairings. I'm a Toad writer. Any
      interest in that on this list, or should I just skulk back to the two Toad
      lists I'm on?

      Regards,
      Siubhan
      layla@... / siubhan@... / http://www.siubhan.com

      "Next time can I talk to some Bush supporters?
      They're evil, but they're clean."
      - Stephen Colbert, "The Daily Show"
    • Siubhan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2000
        Okay, having gotten a bunch of encouragement already, I may as well tell
        folks what I've got on my Web page. No, I won't be posting here, because
        I don't want to have my work in eGroups' archives, and because I want
        people to click on the "Yes, I'm 18 or older" link on my page to get to my
        adult fiction.

        For all audiences:

        Witness for the Defense - a post-movie Jean POV. Toad's been pulled from
        the harbor, brought to the hospital, and taken into custody

        For adults only:

        Beneath the Harrow - a Toad series. Starts right before the movie.
        Believe it or not, it's heterosexual. I scared a lot of my readers with
        that. I'm really a slash writer, ya see.

        Prison Buddies: An Unlikely Tale
        A Toad and a Wolverine Walk into a Bar
        A Toad and a Wolverine Walk into a Bar Again - three silly T/W stories

        To read them, go to www.siubhan.com/list.html, and click on the
        appropriate link depending on your age.