my series title...

  • Peachy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2000
      I have thought long and hard over what to call my series...finally
      since it is really just a continuation of life after teh movie to go
      on and on...I give it the title of...

      For Good & For Bad...Life Goes On

      like it?

      also, i know that there are many new web pages up for fan fic, if any
      one out there wants my stories on their page just e-mail me and I can
      give them to you to post up. thanks a bunch, have a good weekend!