Re: a fanfic challenge!!

  • jdog985@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
      Hi, as the author of Personal Demons, let me assure any potential
      challenge responders that I won't get mad. I think that challenge is
      a great idea, and if I didn't literally have six different stories
      already in the works, I'd be writing a response myself!

      As to your mention of my story, thanks! I don't think it sounds too
      much like Personal Demons, but if you're worried, so what! Imitation
      is the sincerest form of flattery!