6427Days of Becoming, Chapter 11 (Pyro/Iceman fic). Rating: mature

  • Talktooloose
    May 4, 2007
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 11: "Two Small Rooms, Part I"

      Author: Talktooloose

      'Verse: X-Men movieverse

      Warnings: Sexual situations, swearing, casual drug use, tragic
      misunderstandings, calling teachers by their first names

      Series Summary: This novel focuses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters and OC's
      play prominent roles and the action begins before X1, continues
      through the events of X2 and X3 and concludes in the aftermath of
      that movie.

      Chapter Summary: Bobby's not sure whether to be jealous of Kitty and
      Lance until he's invited to share an experience with them which
      changes everything. St. John thinks he's found a home, but you can't
      be too careful.

      Betas: lux_apollo and <http://mo.fandomnation.com/fic/>mofic with
      additional comments by
      <http://www.kuria.onomatopoetry.com/>kuriadalmatia. Thanks as always.

      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they need us
      to make sense of it.

      The Chapter can be found at:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob/chapter11.html

      For earlier chapters, visit the DOB homepage:
      http://toothdemon.net/ttl/fanfic/dob