6421Days of Becoming, Chapter 10 (Pyro/Iceman fic). warnings: swearing

  • Talktooloose
    Mar 23, 2007
      Title: Days of Becoming, Chapter 10: "Shivering with Anticipation"

      Author: Talktooloose

      'Verse: X-Men movieverse

      Warnings: Kitty says a naughty word, but that's about it.

      Series Summary: This novel focusses mainly on the paths Iceman and
      Pyro take on their way to adulthood and how they discover and deal
      with their love for each other. It is a novel about what Joni
      Mitchell calls "the dream's malfunction" and how we can learn to make
      our own dreams when our heroes fail us. Other X characters and OC's
      play prominent roles and the action begins before X1, continues
      through the events of X2 and X3 and concludes in the aftermath of
      that movie.

      Chapter Summary: The first day of school in Westchester! Exhilaration
      and chaos! More mutants than you can shake a stick at! Lust.
      Meanwhile in Boston, Mike meets the faces of fear. St. John, where
      are you?

      Betas: mofic and kuriadalmatia. Thanks as always.

      Disclaimers: Marvel and 20th Century own this stuff but they need us
      to make sense of it.

      The Chapter can be found at:

      For earlier chapters, visit the DOB homepage: