      From: Wolf Whitewater <white_water_rapids@...>
      To: xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 6:14:00 AM
      Subject: [xmmff] Re:Decisions and Revisions (Past and to Come 3/10)

      Mo inscribed, with her customary talent:

      "“You’re asking the wrong question, Scott. He’s dead. It doesn’t matter
      what he wants anymore. The real question isn’t one he can answer, it’s
      one you’ve got to answer – do you want to know what’s in them?”

      I dunno if Scott does but I do! I do! I do!

      Mo, you are fantastic. Never change. Having you in my inbox makes my
      month . . .

      Whitewater

      "A man lives not only his personal life, as an individual, but also, consciously or unconsciously, the life of his epoch and his contemporaries."
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail.yahoo.com