6387Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Oct 8 3:08 PM
      Hi Everybody,

      The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
      as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
      Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
      WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

      I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
      you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
      20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic