6371Elemental - Part 2 [1 of 17] Ensemble, post-X2 (rated mature)

  • Katt S
    Aug 5, 2006
      TITLE: Elemental - Part II
      AUTHOR: Katt
      CHARACTERS: Ensemble but mostly Scott, Remy, Alex, and Adam Summers. (As
      I've pointed out before, that will never get old)
      RATING: mature
      SUMMARY: Someone is after the Summers brothers. The bad news is they've
      already succeeded in taking Adam. The worse news is that Scott, Remy, and
      Alex have to work together to save him. And you thought the Brady Bunch was

      DISCLAIMER/NOTES:All the characters you can recognize belong to Marvel
      Entertainment. The movieverse verisions also belong to Fox, Brian Singer,
      David Hayter, and Zak Penn. A gazzokle of thanks to Mortongirl for putting
      up with my whining, procrastination, and 200-page Word Document.

      ARCHIVES: Katt's Aerie (http://www.madweasel.com), Lebeau Library
      (http://www.lebeaulibrary.com), Fanfiction.net. Anyone else, pelase ask just
      so I can keep track. Thankies!

      Now Available:

      Elemental - Part II
      Chapter 10: Three Introductions to Three Mysteries

      Sunshine streamed between suede vertical blinds, casting a pattern on the
      carpet that reminding Remy of a print he bought last year...

      The rest of the story can be found at
      Elemental - Part I = http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/elemental.htm