6306X-Men fanfic: Elemental, Part I (ensemble) post-X2 movieverse (teen/mature)

  • Katt S
    Mar 25, 2006
      Title: Elemental
      Author: Katt
      Fandom: X-Men Movievese, post-X2
      Characters: ensemble but mostly Scott, Remy, Alex and Adam Summers (Cyclops,
      Gambit, Havok, and the Xtreme, respectively)
      Rating: Teen/mature (for strong language and non-sexual nudity [for now])
      Archive: My website (http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/writers.html), the
      Lebeau Library (http://lebeaulibrary.com/), and FF.net
      (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/351411/); working on getting it on XMMFF
      (http://www.xmmff.com/). All others, just ask. Thanks!

      already succeeded in taking Adam. The worse news is that Scott, Remy, and
      Alex have to work together to save him. And you thought the Brady Bunch was
      dysfunctional.

      NOW AVAILABLE at http://www.madweasel.com/kattsaerie/elemental.htm

      Past Interlude #3: San Diego, California - 1995</a> --- Alex fumed as he
      watched Remy, oh so charming Remy, place his hand at the base of Selina Ki's
      back...
      Chapter 6: Green --- Jubilee nattered on about the mission. "Seven whole
      days in a car with Remy is, like, my ultimate dream!"

      Disclaimer: All the characters you can recognize belong to Marvel
      Entertainment. The movieverse verisions also belong to Fox, Brian Singer,
      David Hayter, and Zak Penn.