6271New Website for Mofic

  • Mo
    Nov 23, 2005
      Thanks to the lovely and talented Devildoll, I now
      have a new website. The website designer for my old
      one was unable to maintain it and I couldn't do it
      myself. So, for the past few months, I've just been
      posting new stories to my livejournal.

      Enter Devildoll, my heroine! She has provided me with
      a site that I can maintain myself. All of my stories,
      those that were on the old site and those that have
      only been on livejournal, are up on it, with
      illustrations. In addition, there are a few essays on
      fanfic issues, and capsule biographies for major
      characters (both canon and original).

      I'm sure I've made some mistakes in uploading and
      editing, but I've gone over it a few times and caught
      whatever I could. Please check my new site out if you
      get a chance. It's at:

      And Happy Thanksgiving to those in the U.S.