6264Upcoming WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Oct 23, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Cschoolgirl's interview is still in progress, but I'd like to get
      started on next month's interview. November's WRFA interview will be
      with Artemis, the author of "Lose All the Battles", and
      the "Shakespeare" and "Artist" series among others. The stories can be
      read at the WRFA archive. I will be conducting the interview around the
      beginning of the month. Thus, if you would like to suggest a question,
      please contact me by Nov. 5th at the address below. Another
      announcement will be made when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic