6263ADMIN: Bouncing-message Members

  • Min
    Oct 2, 2005
      Periodically, I go through and remove those members whose messages are
      "bouncing" (that is, they're coming back to Yahoo as undeliverable).
      I did another general sweep this afternoon.

      Should you ever find yourself "removed" from the list (and you haven't
      received an email with warnings from one of the mods), it's probably
      for this reason. You're not in trouble, but you may want to check and
      be sure your MAILBOX isn't full before you rejoin. Often messages
      "bounce" if the mailbox is "over quota."

      --Minisinoo
      XMMFF Co-Mod