6195Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    May 13, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
      archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
      of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
      and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
      archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic