6135GRAIL (1) "Guardian Angel," ensemble,

  • Minisinoo
    Feb 13, 2005
      GRAIL: a novel of resurrection

      Chapter 1 ("Guardian Angel") is ready

      SUMMARY: At Alkali Lake, Jean Grey gave her life to save her fellows.
      But if so, what's risen from the water?

      CHARACTERS: ensemble novel (i.e., all characters from the film will
      show up, and then some.)

      GENRE: mystery-suspense

      WARNING: Like all my novels, Grail is written for adults and may
      include adult images and situations. It also (rather obviously)
      contains spoilers for X2. Because this story is mystery-suspense, I
      do not intend to code it to death. That'd spoil it. Consider this my
      Big Neon Warning. There are a few surprises along the way. (Well,
      duh, Min, it's a suspense novel.) I'm jus' sayin' . . . Keep it in

      The Medicine Wheel: X-Men Fanfic

      Do you Yahoo!?