6128Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Jan 30, 2005
      Hi Everybody,

      Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
      next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
      Jules (aka Megan), the
      author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
      Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
      among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
      conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic