6120logan's healing factor - question for upcoming fic

  • Sunshine
    Jan 22, 2005
      We all know Logan has that fantastic healing ability. But, just how
      powerful is it? Im contemplating some new ideas and wondered just how
      much punishment Logan could actually handle. He can heal wounds and
      broken bones and survive poisons and the like. But, is it possible
      for Logan to succumb to strangulation? Biologically, it would seem
      impossible since he still breathes air - his body still needing oxygen
      to survive and allow for his cells to regenerate. Any thoughts on
      this topic? I don't mean to be dreary but it is something I was
      wondering about and I apologize if you see this post elsewhere.

      Sunshine