6054Thanks :)

  • Mara Greengrass
    Nov 7 6:13 AM
      Thanks to both Yahily and Rachel for your nice comments :) You made me

      I'm especially glad to hear the story worked for people who weren't
      familiar with Enterprise, because all of my betareaders knew the show. I
      was terribly nervous about that part.

      As for Scott's secondary mutation, I'm amused that Rachel remembered
      Min's post, because Min's the one who gave me the idea to use him as the
      mechanism to get them into Enterprise's universe! I was dithering all
      over the place about how I wanted the characters to meet but I couldn't
      figure out a way to move them without it sounding stupid, and Min
      pointed out that it would make sense to use Scott.

      Anyway, I had a lot of fun writing the story and I hope you had fun
      reading it. I'm not writing much X-Men these days, but there is this
      Movie!Jean fic that I need to polish up someday...

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic