6009WRFA Interviews

  • hanscomde
    Aug 24, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      Macha's interview is completed and posted at the WRFA. It's terrific,
      so be sure to check the archive
      (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/authiv/index.php) and read it
      when you get the chance.

      Our next interview will be with JJ Blazer, the author of such stories
      as "Stay", "The Good Prison", "The Cell" and "Spam" among others. Her
      stories can be read at the WRFA or her own site, Blazeplace
      (http://www.blazeplace.com). I will be conducting the interview at
      the beginning of September. If you would like to suggest a question,
      please contact me by Sept. 6th at the address below. Another
      announcement will be made when the completed interview has been

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      deh at wolverineandrogue dot com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic