5972Upcoming WRFA Interview

  • hanscomde
    Jul 6, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      Elizabeth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
      this month's interview. July's WRFA interview will be with Macha, the
      author of such stories as "Osae Waza", "A Conversation on the
      Rocks", "Nice Southern Girls" and the "Every Purpose Under Heaven"
      series among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
      Macha's own site, The Sticky Wicket
      (http://macha.healthyinterest.net/archives/xmen_movieverse/index.html)
      . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
      July 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
      when the completed interview has been posted.

      Thanks for your interest and participation.

      Diane
      deh@...
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic