      Marie's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      rogue200348@...
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: Now the time for Part 17 has arrivedÂ….

      Everything was so beautiful. There were flowers of pinks, purples,
      and blues everywhere in the huge gym with the cathedral like ceiling
      that mine and Logan's wedding was taking place.
      I was so busy getting ready putting on my white dress. I had my hair
      up in a bun and 2 loose strands. On the top of my head was a band
      with a few jewels that held the veil.
      "You look so pretty," said Jean adding the last few touches in my
      make-up.
      "Yeah, Logan is sure one lucky guy," said Kurt.
      "Where is he?"
      "Talking with Scott. He's giving him a few words of wisdom and
      calming him down," said Jubilee.
      "Really?"
      "Uh-huh," said Jubilee.
      "It seems like they are finally starting to get along," said Ororo.
      "It's about time," answered Jean.
      Then Charles entered.
      "How does he look?"
      "In my opinion, like a gentlemen who is very much in love," he
      replied.
      "How do I look?"
      "Great," everyone answered.
      "Good, I don't want to look bad or anything."
      "Don't worry girl. You wont," said Kitty.
      "He's going to look at you and fall head over heels," said Jubile.
      "Yeah," said Kitty.
      "You ready?" Charles asked.
      "Yeah."
      "Nervous?"
      "Uh-huh."
      "Don't worry about it," he said as we walked in the hallway and a
      few good lucks to the entrance of the room were made, "You love each
      other and that's all that matters."
      The wedding march commenced and the grand doors opened the door
      revealing the massive amount of the school packed there (at least
      those who hadn't gone home for the holidays).
      There was Beast and Scott awaiting us.
      The maids of honors went up first as well as the little flower girl
      and the little ring boy.
      Charles walked me down the aisle and I swear that I felt so dizzy.
      Everything around me was all going in slow motion and it seemed like
      forever before I ever got up there.
      "You know, Rogue," Charles said as we came up to Logan and I stared
      at him in through his gorgeous eyes, "You were the one of the
      daughters that I never had. Logan take good care of her."
      "I will."
      Charles then joined our hands and I swear that I still felt the same
      sparks I had felt the first day that we had met.
      Then it was time for Kurt to wed us.
      "You're so beautiful."
      "You're so handsome," I said back.
      We couldn't stop from looking into each others eyes.
      "Logan, do you take this women to be your wife?"
      "I do."
      "Marie, do you take this man to be you husband?"
      "I do."
      We made vows and exchanged the rings.
      It was so pretty with its small little white jewel in it and all.
      "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Howlett. You may now kiss the
      bride."
      We kissed each other and everyone cheered. We then walked down the
      aisle where we headed to the party where there would be much dance
      and food.
      We never left each other for a minute the whole night.
      We sang karaoke and speeches and toasts were made. There was also
      the cutting of the cake and the throwing of the bouquet. Kitty
      caught it and it was easy to tell that her and Bobby were taking
      many glances from across the room. He looked like he had something
      up his sleeves. Wonder what. Well, as long as they are in love.
      Soon it was time to open up the presents. We received photo albums,
      scrapbooks, underwear (Kitty and Jubes' idea), and many other things.
      Then it was time to retreat. We said our good-bye's and thank you's
      before going uostairs to our room.
      Naturally, when we saw that no one was looking, Logan picked me up
      and led me upstairs into our bedroom. He opened the door and quickly
      locked it behind him.
      He turned to stare at me before letting me down and taking me into
      his arms.
      "I love you, darlin'," he said playing with my hair and kissing my
      neck.
      "Love ya, too," I said shyly.
      "Nervous?" he whispered looking into my eyes. I knew what he meant.
      I mean it was our wedding night and all. What else would you expect?
      "No it's justÂ…," I said trailing off.
      "I'll be careful. I promise that I won't hurt you."
      "Right, just gave me a sec okay?"
      "I'll be waiting," he said kissing me.
      I went into the bathroom to get ready. I really was nervous and in
      any moment I wouldn't be the same person I was before. No more
      little innocent Marie. That was over. Thanks to Kitty and Jubes I
      now had some black lingerie to put on. I placed my wedding dress on
      a bathroom hook and took in a deep breath. I came out to see Logan
      sitting there on the bed that was covered in roses.
      Aw. How sweet.
      He finally turned around to look at me and gasped.
      Oh no.
      Was I showing too much?
      Was my gown too small?
      Am I too fat in this?
      Why am I even asking myself all this?
      He's going to be seeing me without this soon and at certain other
      points during our life so what was all the fuss?
      "You look beautiful," he said coming up to me and taking my hand.
      I also realized that by now he was in his boxers also a matching
      black. Thank you Professor for remembering it was his favorite color.
      Anyways, he led me to the bed and we sat down where we had a long
      conversation on the consequences and stuff. We came to the
      conclusion that the only thing that could happen to me was that I
      would get pregnant. But we both decided that it was okay since we
      loved each other and we were planning to raise a family anyways. In
      other words, we weren't going to use protection. I was a little
      nervous but he told me that everything was going to be okay and that
      really calmed me down.
      Finally, he moved in closer to me. More than I ever thought that he
      could ever be but in my wildest dreams.
      "I love you," he said.
      "I love you too," I replied before he leaned into me to kiss me with
      his sweet lips symbolizing yet another chapter in our life that was
      to begin.