      Logan's P.O.V.
      Author: Sparkling-Diva
      Feedback: Yes, Please and thank you!!!! You can do so at
      rogue200348@...
      Dedication: Thank you's to everyone I know and the people at the
      message boards and my reviewers at FanFiction.net. I promised I'd
      write more.
      Archive: If you are interested please ask me first just so I know. I
      don't consider it a problem if I say it is OK. I am a member to
      FanFiction.net and a bunch of other boards.
      Disclaimer: They are not mine!! WAAHHH!!!
      Rating: PG-13. Due to some romancy stuff.
      cute little L/M fic about them in luv with each other and them
      telling their P.O.V. of the whole situation.
      Author's Note: Now the time for Part 14 has arrivedÂ….

      The time for our cruise was coming but I didn't feel like actually
      going. In fact, I didn't want to go. It's a whole new thing of
      getting used to when you find out certain things about your past.
      Even worse you find out things about the family you never knew you
      had or your past love.
      It's not that I hate the fact that I was in love with a woman named
      Rose, it's just that I don't know how bad it affects Marie, if it
      did anyways.
      I mean they almost look exactly alike. That's the creepy thing. They
      were also around the same age when they met me and their
      personalities are alike according to what my diary also said. Was
      there something more to this or was it just pure coincidence?
      I could tell that Marie wasn't looking forward to the trip either.
      She was too busy caring for me and making sure that she had
      fulfilled my every need before knowing when the days had turned into
      nights. I'm sure that she wasn't getting much sleep either.
      It was the 2 days before we were suppose to go on the cruise. I was
      in bed and she came out of the kitchen and was going to give me a
      beer to calm me down a little. I told her that she didn't have to
      but she insisted so I let her. This was not a good time for any
      arguments whatsoever.
      She sat down on the side of me to watch me drink it. God I couldn't
      stand to see that sad look upon her face.
      "Logan?" she asked nervously.
      "Yeah, darlin'?" I replied back.
      "I think that we should go back home soon."
      "Do you want to?"
      "I can't stand seeing you like this and we both know that you have a
      lot of talking to do with the Professor. Don't worry about me. I
      need to get ready for the upcoming year."
      "But, Marie. It was your graduation present."
      "I'm more concerned for you. Just you being happy and you being with
      me is the best gift that I can have. Who knows maybe someday we'll
      do it but not now."
      "Marie, promise that if I ask you to go sometime later you'll accept
      it."
      "Promise."
      We smiled and then I motioned for her to come under the covers for
      cuddling and she did so.
      Us, together, is all we would ever need to make it through life.